K-8th Grade Students Receiving Placement

Families who receive placement need to submit the following documents:

  • All enrollment packet documents (packets will be emailed or may be picked up from the front office of each campus)
  • Copy of Birth Certificate
  • Copy of Immunization record
  • Copy of IEP or 504 if applicable
  • Proof of Residency
  • Copy of custody or other court documents if applicable

Offer of placement does not guarantee enrollment. Failure to submit paperwork by date requested will cause you to forfeit your student’s spot. Please read the Enrollment Policy to the left side of this page. It is also provided via PDF on the right side of this page.

Enrollment Documents